5 Anti-Aging Tips For Flawless Hands
It’s often said that our hands are an indicator of our true age. In addition, the back of the hands don’t have much fat content, so as we age our connective tissue loses its strength which leads to wrinkles. Here are five anti-aging tips that will keep your hands smooth & wrinkle-free.
- Exfoliating the back of the hands helps smoothen out the top layer of the skin. Use a gentle scrub for removing dead skin cells to reveal a layer of bright and soft skin.
- Moisturizing is a key component to great skin. If you skip out on moisturizing, your skin will appear dry and the wrinkles will be more visible. Be sure to pick a good hand cream suitable for your skin type.
- Paraffin wax treatment at the nail salon is fabulous for repairing dry hands. The wax is a great protective barrier that traps moisture to the back of your hands, keeping you smooth and hydrated.
- Laser techniques are useful for those who aren’t satisfied with the results from home remedies. The benefits of laser treatments is that they are painless, don’t require surgery, and there is no recovery time. Another perk is that it stimulates the collagen and elastin for youthful looking skin.
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) helps target those dark spots on your hands caused by sun exposure. The treatment is designed to clear the skin of excess pigmentation, leaving your hands evenly toned.